1. Name: Keresaspa
2. Nickname(s): the Ayatollah, Saddam, Stalin
3. Birthday: the day I was born
4. That makes you: 32
5. Where were you born: Belfast
6. Location right now: my house
7. Shoe size: 14
8. How many piercings?: none
9. Tattoos?: three - a Viking and samurai on my right arm and a dragon on my left
10. When you wake up you're: A bit queasy usually
11. When your about to sleep you're: Amazed (insomniac)
12. Zodiac sign: Virgo
13. Chinese sign: God knows
14. Righty or Lefty: Left
15. Innie or Outie: in
16. School: is something I left 14 years ago
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: citizen of the world
18. Hair colour: head - dark brown, moustache - light brown, blonde and ginger mix (neither are dyed though)
20. Weight: heavy
21. Height: 6'3"
22. Braces?: no
23. Glasses?: no
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend?: no
25. If so, who?: -.-
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone?: bit old for all that
27. Who has a crush on you?: how would I know
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf?: no
29. Who was your first kiss: Some girl in primary school whose name I have forgotten. Saw her pushing a pram a few years back.
30. Who was your last kiss: A Chinese lady whose name also escapes me.
31. Are you a virgin? No
32. Ever had a threesome before?: no
33. *missing question*
34. Have you ever been in love?: Not sure
35. Broken any hearts?: Don't know. Possibly, although I hope not
36. Got your heart broken?: No
37. Ever liked a friend?: Once
38. What happened?: I got over it quickly so said nothing, thankfully.
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in? Proper ones, very few. I get bored too easily.
40. How many were serious enough to count: Depends on the criteria you are using.
41. Who were those serious ones: See above
42. *missing question*
43. What made them different: See above
44. What happened: See above
45. Best boy/girlfriend: Oh, they were all good in their own way
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: Oh, they were all bad in their own way
47. Ever been kissed: yes
48. Who do you want back: No one in particular.
49. Who do you regret: Nobody, what's the point?
50. Why?: What's done is done, regrets won't change that.
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: "Sturnin Bread" by Lulu's Marble www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKxm08…
52. Movie: Don't know really. I'm not a film buff to be honest
53. Food: Not much of a foodie either
54. Drink: Orange juice
55. Store: It was Head, a music shop in Belfast, but they bloody well closed it down!
56. Television show: South Park
57. Holiday: London
58. Book: "Sylvie" by Gerard de Nerval
59. Ice cream: Don't like it.
60. Sweets: Do scones count?
61. Crisps: Don't eat them, they give me gas.
62. Type of music: Various types of guitar-based music.
63. Artist: Four way tie between Jethro Tull, Frank Zappa, Shonen Knife and Hole.
64. Word: Zaftig
65. Time of day: Late evening
66. Dressing: None really.
67. Alcoholic drink: I don't drink any more.
68. Colour(s): None as such.
69. Piece of clothing: Whatever.
70. Character: Sherlock Holmes (the Conan Doyle version and that portrayed by Jeremy Brett, not any of these modern abominations).
71. Smell: Petrol or grass.
72. Shampoo: Head and Shoulders.
73. Soap: Palmolive.
74. Smiley: I don't really use them
75. Board game: Trivial Pursuit or Scrabble.
76. Sport: Football
77. Number: 9
79. Animal: Birds
80. Actor: Dunno.
82. Vegetable: Peas
83. Fruit: Oranges.
84. Place to be: Nowhere in particular.
85. Thing in your room: My music collection
86. Gum: Never use it
87. Shape: No idea
88. Country: None, not into patriotism and all that.
89. Mall: Abbeycentre.
90. Car: don't drive
91. Boy's name: No preference
92. Girl's name: No preference
93. Family member: My ma
94. Restaurant: Can't stand restaurants
95. Movie place: Not into cinemas
96. Person to go to the movies with: See above.
97. Noise: Stenchcore.
98. Brand of shoe: Doc Martens
99. Brand of clothing: Don't care.
100. Body part of a chicken: Breast
101. Swear word: None in particular. I do swear but I vary which ones I use.
102. Month: September
103. Possession: my music collection again.
104. Team: West Bromwich Albion. Boing boing!
105. Season: Winter
106. Radio station: I never listen to broadcast radio
107. Magazine: When Saturday Comes. I've written for it a couple of times.
108. Favourite grade: I'm assuming this means school year. If so, probably Upper Sixth.
109. Least favourite grade: First year was horrendous
110. Teacher: Mr McCaffrey my Latin teacher or Professor Wilford my politics tutor at university.
111. Least favourite teacher: Mrs Smye my music teacher - what a cow.
112. Subject: History.
113. Subject to talk about: Football.
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: The woman who gave birth to me
115. Who's your dad?: The man who helped create me and is now long dead.
116. Any step-parents?: No
117. Any brothers?: No
118. Any Sisters?: One
120. Coolest: Only have the one so...
121. Loudest: Only have the one so...
122. Best relative: My ma and my uncle Billy (now dead unfortunately)
123. Worse relative: Various cousins and their spidey offspring.
124. Do you get along with your parents? Yes. We disagree on a number of things but I'm too long in the tooth to clash with my ma any more.
125. With your siblings? Yes.
126. Does anyone understand you? Not really.
127. Do you have any pets?: No.
128. If so, what kind and name? -
129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: I wouldn't mind a couple of goldfish but it's not priority
130. Can I be a part of your family? Depends who you are.
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? No
132. Did you drop out?: No. Graduated with a PhD in early 2009
133. Your current GPA: No idea what that means
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: N/A.
135. ABC's?: ?
136. Favorite class: It was history
137. Play any sports at school?: Competitively no, for fun football every lunch time.
138. Are you popular?: I wasn't in the early years, I became a bit more later on.
139. Favourite memory: A-Level Ancient History was always a wild laugh for some reason.
140. Most humiliating moment: Split the seat of my trousers once
141. Most funniest moment: Possibly in primary school when a chap started dancing on a table, only for it to crack underneath him.
142. Most scared moment: Nonces used to hang about outside my primary school!
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Cluck
146. Dog: Sut up
147. Christina Aguilera: The song "Beautiful"
148. Ricky Martin: Shite
149. 50 cent: steroids
150. Poop: nose
151. Beach: Dogs
152. Desert: Libya
153. Water: Drowning
154. Osama: Salami
155. Love: Arthur Lee
156. Your little brother: none
157. Butt: Say "arse" for God's sake
158. Clowns: Zany
159. Wonder: Woman
16o. Brown: bumhole
161. Banana: the other part
162. Sex: Who's asking?
163. Parents: The song "Who are Parents" by the Shaggs
164. Homosexuals: whatever
165. God: -
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: probably
167. Heaven: probably
168. Devil: possibly
169. Hell: maybe.
170: Boogy man: no
171. Closet Monsters: no
172. Fortune tellings: no
173. Magic: no
174. Love at first sight: no
175. Ghosts: no
176. Voo-doo dolls: no
177. Reincarnation: no
178. Yourself: no
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: I used to but gave up three years ago. God but I miss it so much.
180. Do drugs: No
181. Drink alcohol: I used to but gave it up two years ago. I don't really miss it at all.
182. Cuss: yes
183. Sing in the shower: no
184. Like school: I didn't at the time
185. Want to get married: no
186. Type with all of your fingers: no, just the index fingers
187. Think you're attractive: no
188. Drink and drive: I don't drink or drive
189. Snore: yes
190. Sleep walk: no
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: it's OK but a bit overrated
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: no
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: several times
194. Told that person how you felt: no
195. Been arrested: yes
196. Gone to jail or juve: no
197. Skateboarded: tried it once, didn't like it
198. Skinny dipped: no
199. Rock climbed: sort of at a beach once
200. Killed someone:no
201. Watched porn: yes
202. Gone on a road trip: In the sense of being a passenger in a moving car yes but in the sense of travelling hundreds of miles in a car then no as I live on a small island.
203. Went out of the country: yes
204. Talked back to an adult: yes
205. Broken a law: yes
206. Got pulled over: don't drive, although a taxi I was in was pulled over once and I was cautioned for not wearing a seatbelt.
208: Cried to get out of trouble: no
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: yes
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: I think I did once.
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: no
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: yes
213. Moon someone: no
214. Shop-lifted: no
215. Worked at McDonald's: no
216. Eaten a dog: no
217. Give money to a homeless person: yes
218. Glued your hand to yourself: how would I manage that exactly?!
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: no
220. Had a one night stand: yes
221. Smoked: yes
222. Done drugs: nothing I consider to be drugs.
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: no
224. Slap someone for being stupid: I don't think I've ever slapped anyone in my life (not very manly anyway, is it). Any fights I was in I tended to focus on kicking and grappling as I'm heavy and big footed and so it seemed sensible to use those two facts to my advantage.
225. Had cyber sex: no
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: no
227. Caught someone doing something: yes
228. Played a game that removes clothing: no
229. Cried during a movie: no
230. Cried over someone: no
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: didn't I already answer this?
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: yes
233. Ran away from home: I've stormed out a few times but not actually ran away.
234. Cheated on a test: yes
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: no
236. Sky dive: no
237. Swim with dolphins: can't swim so I couldn't do this.
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: not these days
239. Try to be the opposite sex: no
240. Lie to the police: I'm struggling to think of a scenario where I would tell the police the truth to be honest.
241. Run from the police: No point, I'm a crap runner.
242. Lie to your parents: If necessary.
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: No.
244. Be an exotic dancer: Nobody anywhere would ever pay me to take clothes off
245. *question missing*
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: sometimes.
247. Loud: no.
248. Nice: not really
249: Outgoing: no
250: Quiet: very
251. Mean: as in tight with money? A bit.
252. Emotional: no
253. Sensitive: somewhat
254. Gay: no
255. Strong: physically? Quite strong.
256. Weak: not terribly
257. Caring: yes
258. Dangerous: not especially
259. Crazy: yes
260. Spontaneous: somewhat
261. Funny: droll rather than funny
262. Sweet: no
263. Sharing: no
264. Responsible: no
265. Trustworthy: yes
266. Open-minded: yes
267. Creative: yes
268. Cute: no
269. Slick: no
270. Smart: yes
271. Dumb: no
272. Evil: no
273. Ghetto: a little
274. Classy: a little
275. Photogenic: no
276. Dependable: fairly
277. Greedy: no
278. Ugly: yes
279. Messy: yes
280. Neat: no
281. Perverted: a bit
282. Silly: not really
283. A B****: A what?
284. A Good Listener: yes
285. A Fighter: no
286. A Party Animal: no
287. A Game Freak: no
288. A Computer Freak: yes
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: to be able to afford not to have to work
290. Dream house: not bothered.
291. Husband/Wife: no
292. Kids: hell no
293. Names: N/A
294. Pets: some fish maybe
295. Car: not interested
296. Age you would want to get married: never
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: N/A.
298. Honeymoon: N/A
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: Not naming any names for privacy sake, so skip this section.
300. Known the longest: -
301. Craziest: -
302. Loudest: -
303. Shyest: -
304. Best hair: -
305. Best eyes: -
306. Best body: -
307. Most Athletic: -
308. Hot-Tempered: -
309. Most impatient: -
310. Shortest: -
311. Tallest: -
312. Skinniest: -
313. Best singer: -
314. Funniest: -
315. Can always make you laugh: -
316. Wish you talked to more: -
317. Wish you saw more: -
318. Who drives you insane after a while: -
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: -
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': no
321. Whose always been there when you need them: -.
322. Who is like your family: -
323. How many friends do you have?: It depends on definition again. I know a lot of people but I wouldn't classify them all as friends per se.
324. How many are really close? Again depends on the criteria. Very few though as I'm very private.
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: A piece of bread
326. Thing you drank: Orange juice
327. Thing you wore: Black trousers, blue shirt, black jacket
328. Thing you did: Went to the shops
329. Place you went: My sister's flat
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: My right arm (tattooed obviously)
331. Person you saw: My ma
332. Person you hugged: My ma
333. Person you kissed: A female friend on the cheek
334. *question missing*
335. Person you talked to online: A friend who recently emigrated to Australia.
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Somebody in an office about something dull.
337. Song you heard: "Samo Ti" by Anika Milenkovic
338. Show you saw: The Chase
339. Time you fought with your parents: Had a disagreement with my ma about politics the other day but a big bust-up would be months ago, maybe even years.
340. Time you fought with a friend: Can't remember.
341. Words you said: ?
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: nothing
344. What are you drinking: nothing
345. What are you thinking: why is my shoulder aching again?
346. What are you wearing: same as previous answer except for the jacket
347. What are you doing: typing
349. Hair: needs a bit cut at the back, far too bald on top
350. Mood: OK
351. Listening to: My Last.fm radio, current song being "Bargee Pelauri" by The Lion, a 1930s calypso song.
352. Talking to anyone: No.
353. Watching anything: TV is on in the background but I'm not watching.
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: no
355. Are you a carnivore: no
356. Are you heterosexual: yes
357. Do you like penguins: they're OK
358. Do you write poetry: gave that up years ago
359. Do you see stupid people: yes
360. You + Me: Cosmo & Dibbs
361. Do you like the Osbournes: I liked Ozzy's work as the singer of Black Sabbath, but the show is dreadful and his bloody kids should piss off.
362. Can you see flying pigs: no
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: no
364. Are you from Afghanistan: no
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: No, she's quite beautiful actually.
366. Are you a zombie: when I have to get up early, yes.
367. Am i annoying you: no
368. Do you bite your nails: Because of the shape of my teeth I can't as the gap between the two rows is wider than my fingernails.
369. Can you cross your eyes: yes
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: no
371. Have you touched someone's private part: yes.
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: winter
373. Spring or Autumn: autumn
374. Shakira or Britney: Shakira
375. MTV or VH1: neither.
376. Black or White: black
377. Yellow or Pink: yellow
378. Football or Basketball: football.
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: phone.
380. Pen or Pencil: pen
381. Cold or Hot: cold
382. Tattoos or Piercings: tattoos
383. Inside or Outside: depends on my mood
384. Weed or Alcohol: I don't use either these days but back in the day I was a booze man
385. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
386. Tape or Glue: glue
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: No idea what In-n-Out is but I don't eat MuckDonalds.
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: A female opera voice used against a symphonic metal backing track is good whilst the classical time signatures used by progressive rock are also top drawer but the stuff on its own holds no appeal for me.
389. About boy bands: A curse on music.
390. About suicide: It happens.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: It annoys me, although I can be guilty of it myself.
392. About teen pregnancy: Tell people that they are worthless and they will act like they are. The answer is to change society but it shows no signs of happening.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: Who knows?
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: Probably nobody with whom I'm friends now. Five years is a long time and so much can change.
395. About gay men: I don't have an opinion. In my experience they are no better or worse than anybody else.
396. Do you have a website: Various presences of other sites but not a personal domain name no
397. Current weather right now: Balmy.
398. Current time: 7 o'clock
399. Any shout outs: no
400. Last thoughts: My bloody shoulder!